HOUSTON'S PLANNING COUNCIL:
MEETINGS AND EVENTS:
· Planning Council Brochure:
· Client Rights/Complaint Procedure:
HIV RESOURCES & LINKS:
For information about the Project LEAP class, click HERE.
Rosalind Belcher and Tony Crawford, 2021 Committee Co-Chairs
Members of the Project L.E.A.P. Advisory Committee will include members of the Ryan White Planning Council, Houston Prevention Planning Group (CPG) and Project L.E.A.P. alumni.
The Committee is responsible for:
· Assisting in curriculum development;
· Providing input into criteria for selecting Project LEAP participants;
· Helping with the development of a recruitment strategy;
· If the agency finds it difficult to find individuals that meet the criteria for participation in the Project, assisting with student recruitment; and
· Reviewing the final report for the Project in order to highlight the successes and brainstorm/problem solve around issues identified in the report. The results of the review will be sent to the Ryan White Operations Committee and the next Advisory Panel.
Regular Meeting Date/Time: The Project L.E.A.P. Advisory Committee does not meet every month only as needed.
Regular Meeting Location: The Project L.E.A.P. Advisory Committee meets at the Harris County Annex 83 at 2223 West Loop South (between Westheimer and San Felipe).
Check the calendar for current meeting date and location information.